Preliminary Task and Final Piece

Monday 26 March 2012

How will attempt to answer my evaluation questions

1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
Prezi

2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?

 I will make a copy of  our final piece and add annotations during the video showing the various ways in which we have represented social groups.

3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

Prezi

4. Who would be the audience for your media product?

Voki- I will use an avatar I have created as a means of answering the question

5. How did you attract/address your audience?

Glogster poster- The poster will show the two phases taken from

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



Prepare a script ready with what I have learnt and write on Cards keywords that have relevance to what I'm saying.

7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Pixton- I will create a comic that will depict the journey from beginning to end with lessons learnt in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment